Monday, October 15, 2007

Been a while

It's been a while since I posted on this, but the animals are all progressing as animals should.

We've had Robbie for 2 months now. Wow, has it been that long? He really is a funny little man. Hysterical. It's like having a puppy, not an 8 year old. When I let them in last night, it was like unleashing a mix of roller derby and Nascar into the kitchen. He slams Chance around like you wouldn't believe.

I think we've finally had a moment of "a-ha" in their relationship. Chance has not really taken to him. I think she thinks he's taken everything good she loved, from their toys to me, and that's been upsetting. But we took her to Pennsylvania last weekend, and it was like, "OK, Mummy loves me, I don't have to stay home all the time when he goes," and then, wonder of wonders, they slept together last night and actually TOUCHED one another. Plus, she licked his ears yesterday morning. Licking the ears is a HUGE deal--that is how she shows she loves someone.

No comments: